FEO is proud to serve its more than 500 active members, which represent over 1,400 festivals and events in Ontario. We’ve grown to become the largest organization in Canada representing the festivals and events industry. With our members’ help, we’ve built a community of knowledgeable, dedicated and passionate festival and event organizers and volunteers.
It’s within this community that our members create conversations that lead to greater success for their festivals, events and businesses. Through networking, our members learn from each other, creating a stronger industry province-wide. We are putting the large, international festivals alongside the smaller community festivals from all corners of Ontario – each having something unique to offer the other.
NEW 2019/2020 FEO Membership Fees
|$0 - $100,000||$220.00|
|$100,001 - $500,000||$375.00|
|$500,001 - $999,999||$525.00|
|100,000 OR LESS||$470.00|
|100,001 - 200,000||$625.00|
|200,001 OR MORE||$835.00|
|GOV'T AGENCIES & RTOs||$1,195.00|
*please note that all memberships fees are HST applicable.
JUST LOOK AT ALL THE FEO MEMBER BENEFITS
- *** IFEA Membership now included in FEO Membership Fee's (not optional). Save between $245 to $1205 USD. Click here for more info
- *** Bomb Bomb Video Email tool (20% savings through FEO Membership) Click here
- *** Member Discounts for Risk Management tools and online education
- *** Instagram Takeovers available for Members. Click here to see some
- *** FEO member to member discussion forum
- *** MasterClass Member discounts
- The most robust and private, self managed database for member to member business, marketing and support
- Guaranteed listing of Members events posted online with picture options on your profile
- Guaranteed lisiting of member(s) event(s) in the annual Festivals and Events in Ontario Guide, distribution 150,000 guides and online with digital flip book
- Participating Suppliers discounts to FEO Members
- Apply for the coveted FEO Top 100 Festivals and Events Award or Achievement awards, after 1 year of being a member
- FEO on the Air podcast interviews available. Click here to listen to some
- 25% off Car and 10% off Home Insurance with Insuranceland. Click here for their website
- snap'd Inc - Sell more tickets to your events, build a database and get free marketing
- *** Ability to work with Smart Mobile for a Festival or Event mobile app. Click here to learn more
- FEO Annual Conference discounts available for members
- Marketplace is for Supplier Members only and booths are made avaialble at annual FEO Conference
- *** Members only online reference and resource information available in "The Vault"
*** 8 new benefits for all FEO members in 2019/2020 membership year.
Do you still have questions? Email Debbie Mann, Business Development Manager for further information or call the FEO office at (519) 742-2226.